Saturday, September 14, 2013

New sketchbook pages.

Hi all!
Just wanted to show you all a couple of pages from my Everyday Life sketchbook. Basically I create pages with ink and watercolor paint about things that I have done in the day, or items I have used or bought.
I love this sketchbook the most out of all my art journals. I make it a routine to every night to draw in it. I highly recommend everyone to have a sketchbook like this. It is so rewarding and so much better then a boring photograph. You don't have to be the best drawer out there, just go for it!
MY TWO TEEN DAUGHTER AND I WENT SHOPPING YESTERDAY AND THEY BOTH FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SAME DRESS. THEY ARE ATTENDING A ONE DIRECTION CONCERT NEXT WEEK HERE IN SOUTH AUSTRALIA AND I'M SURE THEY WILL TURN A LOT OF HEADS WHEN DOUBLE TROUBLE WALK IN!



My faithful friends, my adidas runners.




Inside my living room


My dog Lulu, is always looking for passerby's through the window on her chair. She is my little princess who always loves to sit on top of a cushion. She is a very spoilt little girl.




Thanks for visiting,
Hugs Sonya XX

No comments:

Post a Comment