Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Less is More

Last night I decided to participate in the Art Journal Journey September prompt of  'Less is More'.
My subject I picked was my cute little teddy I purchased from a market stall 2 weeks ago for the bargain price of $5. He is a pre loved ted, and his little face was just calling out to me to take him home. He is so adorable in his warm hooded pullover.
For the Less is More, theme I decided to use a minimum of color on my page and kept it to two colors for my bear and red for the backround.
I have added this to 'My life' journal, where I journal everyday about things that happen to me or are about me.



I used water soluble tombow markers in brown #969 and cream in #020, and then just used my water and brush to shade.



Thanks for visiting
Bear Hugs,
Sonya


5 comments:

  1. This bear is sooo cute! I love him!
    thanks so much for joining us over on Art Journal Journey Sonja!

    xxx from Austria to Australia down under!

    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ! great subject for a journal page, the teddy has obviously landed in a good home. I am not letting my teddies see this, or they will all want their portraits done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah another teddy lover! cheers, Sonya XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach wie süß. Das ist eine tolle Seite...beautiful.

    LG Carola

    ReplyDelete