Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Seize the Day

Today I took a journal cue from http://artistsinblogland.blogspot.com.au/search/label/challenge  where a journal challenge is set monthly. The prompt for August is to Seize the day.
It is open to anyone's interpretation, so here is mine. I used some old artwork of mine for the face and a vintage picture for the clothing. Sometimes don't you feel like you need roller skates and octopus arms to get you through the day? Someday's just don't seem to have enough hours in them.
Just like this very minute when I am trying to get this post on line and am watching the clock with one eye because I have to to pick my daughter up from school within the minute, then its homework, dinner time, together time and bed!



     

1 comment:

  1. I love how you interpreted the quote "Seize the Day!" Hope your virtual skates and octopus arms helped you make the most out of your day. Your page is so whimsical and full of movement. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete