Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Image Transfer Tutorial

Happy Wednesday to you!
This morning I have a new tutorial for you on how to make image transfers from contact paper!
It's super easy, quick and fun. Enjoy.

I also want to tell you how much fun I had yesterday making 2 chunky journal pages for another swap I'm involved in.
Over at the Doll Dreams site, 5 or 6 of us have signed up so far, so that means at the end of the swap I should have a book of 5 or so journal pages from the other artists. So cool.
Here are two that I worked on with mixed media, I used acrylic and water paints, a bubble wrap stencil and a flower stencil, glitter glue, indian ink and whiteout. They are made from cardboard that I gessoed first. I will still add some fancy fibre or ribbon to them to chunky them up a bit more.
I am having such a ball with all these swaps and round robins it is sooo much fun and very rewarding.





All Finished!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sonya hunnie..

    Just to let u know, i had to start a NEW blog, grrrrrrrr, my 8yr old blog was deleted by blogger, i am so annoyed..... U can now follow me on my new one if you like..

    I cant beleive how much art you do, all the swaps your in, u must be so busy lol... off to watch your vid....
    Take care
    Huggies Angel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angel,
    Yes I love art and spend most of my time doing it! I guess you could call me addicted.
    Can't wait to see your new ventures on your blog.
    cheers Sonya

    ReplyDelete